Monday, September 16, 2013

New Beginnings



Hello, my name is Kassia, and this is my story. I hope you find it to be just dandi.

I've had a lot of new things come into my life lately: new job, new school (College! Whoop), new laptop, new kitten, new apartment, new found obsession with cooking, and so on and so forth. So I thought, why not start a new blog. I've attempted to make blogs before with no luck, but with all these new adventures entering my life I felt, why not? I've always been interested in documenting my life, the adventures I go on, the memories I create, to express my opinions when I feel strongly about them, maybe to teach someone something new, many things such as that. I may not have the most interesting life anyone has ever had but I can sure trick you into believing so with this blog.

Lucky for me I've had plenty of things stay consistent within my life; a few good friends, loving family, my handsome boyfriend, and so on... I feel that people find it hard to go through change. I often times find it terrifying, such as when I found out my grandma had developed cancer. Its hard to become comfortable and then to have that comfort tampered with. To have it possibly taken away. Life seems to come across much easier when you have no questions for it, when you feel you know all the answers you need to know to go about your day. I find it hard to find a person who does not find change even the slightest bit frightening. With High School done and over with I have been lucky enough to find change to be an exciting experience rather than a terrifying one; it helps too that the change has been more or less positive.


I hope you enjoy my blog, and I hope you have a wonderful and just dandi day! 

P.S If you are curious as to why I continually spell dandy* wrong, it is because I am in love with Dandelions and the symbolism behind them, I even have one tattooed on my back! I love using the phrase just dandy, and although I know that dandelion is spelled with an "e" I felt that the "i" was better suited for my taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment